Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Bridal Session | Sonoma County Portrait Photographer

So here it is. I've been super excited to blog Marissa's amazing bridal session photos. We met at the amazing St. Vincent's in San Rafael and she was glowing, beautiful and RADIANT! Marissa is a natural model and we could've taken pictures for hours! She brought along her besties, and I brought Miss Nitny to meet Marissa as she was my second shooter for the Big Day, which was yesterday. Now...SOOO glad we did these bridals. It poured rain during the wedding and photos were cut short. So. Take a few minutes to enjoy these photos...there are a TON and I could've posted way more! Thank you so much Marissa for allowing me to be a part of such an amazing time in your life! 

bridalspart1

bridalspart2


bridals3

2 comments: